Choosing the wrong buyer’s agent can cost you A LOT of money.
- Unnecessary agency fees charged to buyers
- Part time, inexperienced agents
- Weak agent negotiation skills
As your Realtor®, We:
- First, We have no hidden fees to the buyer!
No unnecessary “brokerage fee”. Many brokerages in town charge a “buyer brokerage fee” of $200-$500 to all buyers payable at closing. Not with us!
- Learn our clients likes/dislikes to save them a lot of wasted time.
- Show all properties our buyer client is interested in that fits their criteria and budget.
- We know the market, and study/recommend pricing & terms for offers, and we explain the “whys”.
- Negotiate the heck out of the deal for optimal price and terms.
- Connect clients with service providers needed. (inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies, etc.)
- Buyers should interview agents just as seller’s interview listing agents.
- Pick just ONE agent to work with throughout the whole buying process.
- Building a relationship with one agent will save you time.
…he/she will understand your needs and likes/dislikes.
- Make sure the agent you select is familiar the type of property you want to purchase, the area you want to purchase in, and the particulars of your situation.
The We Sell Sarasota Team was originally started by Bill McCue and John Brink, and as we grew, we added a small group of highly-trained sales associates to our team. Currently, we are a team of six agents working together within our brokerage of over 170 agents. Three of us on our team are licensed brokers. Becoming a Fl. licensed broker requires more training and experience than a typical sales associate license. Essentially, A broker has the additional real estate law training and licensing to open his/her own brokerage, where a real estate sales associate does not. This means you are working with an agent & team with A LOT
of real estate experience.
We are confident you will have a great experience with our highly-trained associates