Sarasota real estate statistics are looking real good heading into 2017.
- Total sales in November were up 8.7% from a year ago
- Single family homes lead the way with a 10.5% gain.
- Condos were up as well over last year, but at a more modest gain of 4.5%
- Inventory is up 12.6%, which is fairly typical as we head into peak season, and indicates a balanced beginning to the 2017 market.
- Sarasota condo pending sales were up 39.8% over last November!
- Sarasota home pending sales were up 24% over last November!
- Sarasota single home median prices in November were up 15.8% over 1 year ago
- Sarasota condo median prices in November decreased 1.3%
View Latest Reports
With inventory still at lower levels, the expected path is for median prices to increase. If you would like more information regarding the current market, visit our Sarasota Real Estate Statistics page, and contact us with any questions about the market, or to discuss your specific Sarasota home search or sale.