Pelican Cove is a scenic, 75 acre gated community positioned on the Little Sarasota Bay in Sarasota, Florida. There are a total of 731 condominiums within six smaller subdivisions within the Pelican Cove community. The condominiums are characterized by outstanding views of either water, scenic preserve, the beautiful flower garden area, one of the community pools, or large green lawn areas. Pelican Cove was built in the late 1970′s and early ’80′s, therefore the condos range from beautifully-updated units to vintage non-updated units perfect for buyers who are looking for a fixer-upper at a below market price.
If you are looking for activities and amenities for your neighborhood, you should definitely put Pelican Cove on your list to see!
Here are a list of some of the amenities and activities offered in Pelican Cove:
- Gated Community with security
- Three Recreation Clubhouses
- Six heated swimming pools
- Four lighted tennis courts
- For boaters, 87 boat slips are available (either 20 foot or 40 foot slips)
- Canoe and Kayak
- In-house TV channel and community newspaper to keep you up to date on activities
- Two art studios, woodworking shop and sculpture studio
- Water exercise classes, cooking classes, dance classes, Yoga, Tai Chi
- 5.5 Miles of walking Trails
- A dog run
- A “faux” University teaching over 20 classes each season with over 100 sessions, many taught by retired university professors.
Most Recent Condos In Pelican Cove For Sale In Sarasota
See all Pelican Cove | Sarasota Waterfront Condominiums.
(all data current as of 7/20/2014)
$134,500 : 1709 PELICAN COVE RD # 445, SARASOTA1 bed, 1 full bath
$425,000 : 1526 PELICAN POINT DR 249, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 full baths
$312,000 : 1601 BAYHOUSE POINT DR 205, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 full baths
$149,800 : 1687 BROOKHOUSE CIR 122, SARASOTA1 bed, 1 full bath
$265,000 : 1705 CLOWER CREEK DR BR103, SARASOTA3 beds, 2 full baths
$219,900 : 1701 PELICAN COVE RD 362, SARASOTA3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
The Pelican Cove Condominium Association has been the proud recipient of both national and local awards. I think that you get a lot for your money at Pelican Cove, and you get a lifestyle that isn’t available anywhere else!
Interested to learn more? Contact me!