In 2003, Bill McCue refocused his 11 years of sales and marketing management experience with a fortunate 500 company in a new direction, and acquired his Florida real estate sales associate license. Later, he earned his Florida real estate broker license in 2005. Over time, Bill developed a strong working relationship with another well-respected Florida licensed Broker, John Brink. The working relationship eventually developed into a business partnership. Together, Bill and “Broker Brink” focused on one thing …over-delivery of service to their clients. Being the best, an not neccesarily the largest volume agents in town was the goal. As the business grew, they added a very small group of highly-trained sales associates to their team.
Currently, they are a team of six select agents working together within the brokerage of over 170 agents. Three members of the We Sell Sarasota team are licensed brokers. Becoming a Florida licensed broker requires more training and experience than a more typical sales associate license. Essentially, A broker has the additional real estate education, law training, and licensing to open his/her own brokerage. Our team’s sales associates are very strong, and as a bonus, we have three licensed brokers working within our small team. This means you, as a client, are ALWAYS working with an agent & team with A LOT of real world Sarasota real estate experience.
We are confident you will have a great experience with our highly-trained associates
- A Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Kutztown University.
- Associate of Science, Business Administration, Penn State University.
- 11 years of marketing experience with Fortune 500 Co.
- 15+ years Agent/Broker Associate Experience.
- Founder and Partner of WeSellSarasota.com.
- Numerous production awards for top sales performance in the Century 21 South Florida region.
- A passion for over-delivering on service and client expectations.
- Member of National, Florida, and Sarasota Association of Realtors.
- A Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Bachelor Science, Business, Marketing, English, Univ. of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Member of National Assoc. of Mortgage Brokers.
- Member of National, Florida Association of Realtors.
- UWW’s President of the Fl. Alumni Association 2000-2006.
- Sarasota’s most knowledgeable Buyer’s Agent.
- Bachelor Of Science, Exercise Physiology.
- 20 years of sales and management experience.
- Florida Licensed Realtor.
- Quite possibly the best listener you will ever meet.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, State University of New York, at Binghamton.
- 25 years of real estate experience – New York, and Sarasota, Fl. Since 1992.
- Residential and Commercial property specialist, luxury homes, investment properties & short sales.
- Phenomenal client feedback and reputation.
- Former PGA Golf professional.
- Fl. Licensed agent since 2004.
- Pa. Licensed Agent since 2001.
- 55+ Community Specialist.
- Enjoys Golf, and selling Sarasota real estate!
- Looking for a 55+ community specialist? …look no further.
Choosing The Wrong Buyer’s Agent Can Cost You.
- Weak agent negotiation skills can cost you thousands in a negotiation!
- Unnecessary agency fees charged to buyers.
- Part time, inexperienced agents who don’t understand the market.
As your Realtor®, We Deliver The Following:
- First, We have no hidden fees to the buyer!
Many local Sarasota brokerages charge a “buyer brokerage fee” of $200-$500 to all buyers at closing.
NOT WITH US!
- Learn our clients likes/dislikes to save them a lot of wasted time.
- Show all properties our buyer client is interested in that fits their criteria and budget.
- We know the market, and study/recommend pricing & terms for offers, and we explain the “whys”.
- Aggressively negotiate the deal for optimal price and terms for our clients.
- Connect clients with service providers needed. (inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies, etc.)
- Make sure your agent works in real estate as their FULL-TIME Profession!
- Buyers should interview agents just as seller’s interview listing agents.
- Pick just ONE agent to work with throughout the whole buying process.
- Building a relationship with one agent will save you time.
…he/she will understand your needs and likes/dislikes.
- Make sure the agent you select is familiar the type of property you want to purchase, and the the area you are interested in.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to fulfill the real estate selling, buying, and rental needs of our clients and in doing so, exceed their expectations for quality service. We will strive to earn our customers long term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised: being honest and fair; and going “above and beyond” to provide exceptional personalized service. We will deliver timely communication that aims to reduce client’s stress during the sales process thus creating a pleasing real estate transaction. Maintaining a leadership position in marketing real estate is paramount. We also believe in giving back to community for which our business depends upon. Finally, although our goal is to be the best and not necessarily the biggest volume agents, our success at satisfying clients will lead to long term success.
About This Sarasota Real Estate site:
We have put this Sarasota Real estate website together to bring you, the on-line consumer, a very comprehensive real estate site for the Sarasota, Manatee & surrounding area.
We specialize in the on-line customer’s needs
With nearly 90% of today’s homebuyers utilizing the internet in their home search, the internet has become the best advertising medium for home sellers and the best information source for home buyers! We work hard to offer as many tools as we can on WeSellSarasota.com to help our clients in the preliminary stages of their home search.
Our Website Visitors Can:
- Search Sarasota MLS Listings
- View homes for sale in specific Sarasota neighborhoods
- Browse useful links, buyer & seller articles, mortgage calculators, and much more.
- The Home You Want: We want you to find the home that’s right for you. We will only find and offer you homes with your particular needs in mind. We will not waste your time.
- New Home Buying: We are dedicated to helping our clients determine an offer that is fair to make on new construction homes. We also aid with home inspections set up to help find any possible future problems with your new home purchase.
- Current Home Value: We will run a comparative market analysis to determine the value of your home in today’s market. We want you to get the most out of your investment.
- Finance & Mortgage: We can help you find the best value and rates for your new home loan.
- Acquiring Insurance: We can assist you with searching and finding the right insurance company and policy for your new home.
- From beginning to end… From the start of the process to after all contracts are signed and the deal is closed.