Many, and that’s why Buyers should have Buyer representation! Here is a partial list!
1) Meet with Buyers to determine buyers needs.
2) Aid in lender financing options.
3) I network with other agents, search the MLS, and other sources to find as many home choices as possible.
4) Set up appointments to see homes.
5) Visit homes, make recommendations to buyer.
6) Write an offer, acquire all disclosures, and explain all forms to buyer.
7) Present offer to sellers or selling agent.
8) Negotiate terms back and forth until a deal is accepted
9) Arrange escrow account deposits
10) Arrange Home inspections
11) Correspond with lender.
12) Submit and negotiate any neccessary repairs
13) Arrange a title closing agent to handle the actual closing
14) Resolve any problems that arise along the way
15) arrange for property survey
16) Arrange for title insurance to be issued for Buyer and Buyer’s lender.
17) Help Buyer submit any applications to condominum or Home Owner’s Associations for approvals.
18) Review the Closing statement to ensure there are no errors that can cost my Buyer any unneccessary expenses.
19) Attend the Closing
This is a general guideline! It’s important to use a buyers agent to help with this process, and remember, my services are FREE for buyers!