Greyhawk Landing Homes Overview
Greyhawk Blvd, Bradenton, FL. 34212
# of Homes:
Over 750+ homes
Varies by neighborhood
Leases Per Year:
Varies by neighborhood
Heated lagoon-style pool, spa, private club with fitness room, playground, lighted tennis court, lighted basketball courts, fishing dock, soccer/ softball fields, 1.95 mile walking/biking Trail.
Community pool, recreational facilities, gate, security.
Many homes with lake views.
Greyhawk Landing Real Estate in Bradenton, FL.
Greyhawk Landing is a well-maintained gated community located east of I-75 on State Route 64. It’s a large family-friendly neighborhood with several smaller subdivisions with diverse types of construction within the master community. Whether you are looking for larger estate homes or smaller club homes, there is a community for you in Greyhawk Landing homes for sale. Building started being built in the early 2000’s, with new construction currently being built by Sam Rodgers Homes, Ryland Homes, and Homes By Towne. Read more
Current Homes For Sale in Greyhawk Landing
Insight For Greyhawk Landing Neighborhood
Additional Greyhawk Landing Neighborhood Information
- Deerwalk – 79 custom built homes built by Sam Rodgers. Amenities include a heated pool, Fitness room, children’s playground, and a pool.
- Eagle Run – 88 homes built by US Home
- Falcon Trace – 68 custom built homes by Sam Rodgers. Amenities include a nature trail, soccer field, fishing lake, and Pocket Park.
- Fox Trails – 150 executive homes built by Homes by Towne.
- Hawk’s Hammock – 59 homes.
- Heron Pointe – 98 homes built by US Home, Sam Rodgers, and Homes by Towne. Amenities include a heated pool, fitness room, club house, and children’s playground.
- Osprey Cove – 98 homes built by US Home.
- Owl’s Edge – 68 homes built by Homes by Towne. Amenities include a heated pool, club house, fitness room, and children’s playground.
- Turtle Bay – 47 club homes built by Homes By Towne.
The Greyhawk Landing amenities are wonderful, including a heated lagoon-style pool, spa, private club with fitness room, a children’s playground, lighted tennis courts, lighted basketball courts, a fishing dock, soccer/ softball fields, and 2 miles of walking and biking trails.
Sarasota / Bradenton Gated Neighborhoods
Contact Us | Ask A Question