Sarasota Realtors As Buyer’s Agent At Your Service!
Are you looking for a Sarasota buyer’s agent? The We Sell Sarasota Team is a small group of highly-trained Sarasota real estate brokers and sales associates. Currently, we are a team of just 6, and 3 of us have earned our Florida broker’s license. Becoming a Fl. licensed broker requires more training and experience than a sales associate license. Essentially, A broker has the training and licensing to open his/her own brokerage, where a real estate sales associate does not. This means you are working with an agent & team with A LOT of experience.
What Does A Buyer’s Agent Do?
As your Buyer Agent, we do the following:
- No weird “buyer transaction fees” charged to buyer clients!
Many other local brokerages in town charge “transaction fees” of $200-$500 to all buyer clients at closing. Not with us! The Seller agrees to pay us the moment they list their property, and we don’t charge any other fees to our own buyer clients.
- Protect our client’s financial information
- Show all properties our buyer client is interested in that fits their criteria and budget
- Study the community comparable sales and determine the right price for the market so our client does not over-pay!
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for our buyer client
- Connect clients with the service providers—inspectors, lenders, home warranty companies—to best suit their needs
A Savvy Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands On Your Next Purchase
Buyers should interview agents just as seller’s interview listing agents, and pick just ONE agent to work with throughout the whole buying process in order for that agent to really understand your needs and likes/dislikes. Make sure the buyer’s agent you select is familiar the type of property you want to purchase, the area you want to purchase in, and the particulars of your situation.
We are confident you will have a great experience with our small highly-trained team